(Source: iamnevertheone, via legendarystar-lord)
if you want to ask a bisexual or asexual person about their sexual history to verify that they’re queer, but you don’t want them to take it the wrong way, try this useful communication technique:
give them twenty dollars and go away.
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
god i hate that ridiculousness show
Right? It completely dominates the schedule that could be used for so many other good things.
Lord knows they aren’t wasting their air time on music anymore.
We don’t need fifty episodes of Ridiculousness a day, or the VMAs to be aired at least once a day every day for a week.
13 Striking Portraits That Challenge Society’s Views of Sikh Men
1. Gurjeevan Singh Plahe
2. Magic Singh - Magician
3. Asa Singh - Highway Planner
4. Gurbir Singh - Polo Player
5. Chaz Singh Fliy - Creative Director
6. Ishtmeet Singh Phull - Student
7. Roop Singh - Sikh Storyteller
8. Darshan Singh Bhooi - Retired Businessman
9. Amanpreet Singh - Temple Volunteer
10. Hardeep Singh Kohli - Comedian, Writer, Presenter
Project by Amit & Naroop via Identities.Mic
Just so you know the oldest person in America is a black woman living in Detroit named Jeralean Talley. That’s right - she was born in 1899. That’s three centuries she’s lived in. She was on bowling team till she was 104. She still goes to church. This woman saw prohibition, women’s suffrage, the civil rights movement, two world wars, a list of other dumb shit, all the way to the birth of the internet and of her great-great grandson, a child who’s 14 months old.
This is great
And to think, she only looks like she 83 for real for real.
marvel cinematic universe ladies
(Source: daily-marvel, via bansheebeauty)
(Source: parks-and-recreation-department, via bansheebeauty)
Sonic & Friends - Created by Beyx
Be sure to follow the artist on Tumblr.
Kinks Shirt | Matt Nathanson
A beautiful video about a man falling in love with a trans woman.
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
Onward, my carriage! Make haste to the next town!
Verily these paws don’t touch snow!
(Source: babygoatsandfriends, via vehiclesshockme)
howl the drama queen
(Source: ghiblistudio, via bansheebeauty)